In the Patient Portal, the user can check their medical data, book an appointment to a specialist doctor via the national e-booking system , submit declarations of intention, appoint representative(s) for themselves, and perform actions for people who they represent.
What can be done in the Patient Portal?
When logging in with an ID-card, a Smart ID or a Mobile-ID, you can:
- check your health data, e.g., medical documents compiled by and sent to the health information system by doctors;
- check the validity of your health certificate and fill in the health declaration;
- see the information of prescriptions;
- designate representatives for different purposes;
- submit declarations of intention;
- check, who and when has seen your health data;.
- see medical bills connected with you that have been paid by the Estonian Health Insurance Fund.
You can see frequently asked questions and answers about the Patient Portal HERE.