The task of the project is to improve the process of creating, managing and publishing structural descriptions of medical documents in the health information system. For this, the description quality must be enhanced, the creation process must be made more effective, and the readability of published materials must be improved.
- The whole process of creating the format will begin in the new solution.
- It will be possible to draw up standards in accordance with HL7 FHIR.
- Data exchange formats can be associated with templates, classifiers, and OIDs, and vice versa.
- All useful data from today's Publishing Centre will be copied to the database of the new system, where it can be presented in a form that is better understood by the end user.
- A well-functioning search engine will be created to find formats in the app.
- The user will have the opportunity to view the full versions of the standards and the changes between them.
The app will be launched in the production environment in January 2022.
The aim of the project is to develop a software environment for creating data exchange formats in the modernised health information system.
Allocated support: 230,000 euros. The project is funded by the EU Regional Development Fund.